People Like You: Krissy Mayse
Nearly twelve years ago, I was looking through a magazine for a cake recipe. I ran across an ad geared towards moms who wanted to make money at home. The information was free so I decided to look into it.
It turned out to be very simple. A representative called and provided me with a complete overview of the company which also included good credentials. I learned that we work as information providers and that we set up accounts using the Internet and the telephone. There is no guesswork because EveVenture trains you on everything you need. I was ready to start and a couple of days later I was working at home. I had no idea then that my part time home business would turn into a full time income - even though I've worked less than 20 hours a week on average.
I would have laughed back then if someone would have told me that I would coach hundreds of women over the next decade. Yet, that is what happened. I found a simple home business I could do from home, around my children, my life, and whatever else I needed to schedule it around. I learned to teach others to have the same success.
Best of all, I didn't need a large investment to start. I didn't want something where I had to sell inventory and keep products stocked in my home. I'd been to makeup consultations and cooking parties. While I thought their products were great and generally enjoyed my time with the hostess, I would never have felt comfortable hosting those sorts of parties. My personality is more reserved and shy compared to most folks.
I got to work following a simple plan and learned to teach others the same concepts. Over the years, I partnered with several other moms. They also experienced the same success. We teamed up to share the concept with as many people who wanted to learn. We are now part of a volunteer organization called EveVenture. We now work with both men and women, married and single of all ages.
If you are trying to decide whether or not you should request information, just remember - it's free and at the very least you've done your homework even if you decide its not for you.
EveVenture is For You
EveVenture is for people with diverse professional, educational, and personal backgrounds including:
- Working parents who wish they could be home more often
- Stay at home moms looking for ways to bring in an extra income
- Homeschoolers seeking a way to supplement their income around school hours
- Recent college graduates seeking clarity about what to do next
- Hard working people who feel trapped in their current careers
- People who dream of something more for themselves and their families.
Check us out and you just might find that EveVenture is for you, too!
"Don't wait for a light to appear at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself."— Sara Henderson
More People Like You
- Dawn, OH, Sense of Accomplishment
- Eirena, BC, Loves Flexible Schedule!
- Gibran, MN, Homeschooler
- Jacqui, AU, Australian Mum
- Jodi, MN, Management Background
- Krissy, TX, Stay At Home Mom
- Mary, TX, Web Design Background
- Panthea, OK, Advocacy Background
- Peggy, TX, Fine Arts Background
- Teri, AZ, Crazy Christmas Light House
- Veronica, MI, Works With Nonprofits
- Willene, GA, Elder Caregiver