People Like You: Eirena, BC, Mom of 2
When I got started with the team back in March of 2003, I had no idea of what was in store for me. I was looking for something to do from home to earn an income when I was pregnant with number two.
I found the team through some parenting message boards online, and loved being on the computer. So I figured, "Why not find something to do from home on the computer that would actually pay me?" I was tired of living paycheck to paycheck, and I finally realized, that to make a change, I needed to MAKE A CHANGE!
As soon as I heard the information, I knew I had to give it a try. And the rest, as they say, is history. I am so thankful for the flexibility this business has given me. I have worked this business full time, part time, and everywhere in between. The tools, training and support are invaluable.
This business has changed me not only from the standpoint of it being a viable means of helping support the family – but it's changed me as a person. I never dreamed I'd be able to do some of the things that I do today. This business has given me the confidence and the strength that I never realized that I had. I found the right environment to work in and the support team to back me up. I am proud to be doing something that I truly believe in and am so grateful for what it's done for our family.
EveVenture is For You
EveVenture is for people with diverse professional, educational, and personal backgrounds including:
- Working parents who wish they could be home more often
- Stay at home moms looking for ways to bring in an extra income
- Homeschoolers seeking a way to supplement their income around school hours
- Recent college graduates seeking clarity about what to do next
- Hard working people who feel trapped in their current careers
- People who dream of something more for themselves and their families.
Check us out and you just might find that EveVenture is for you, too!
"Don't wait for a light to appear at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself."— Sara Henderson
More People Like You
- Dawn, OH, Sense of Accomplishment
- Eirena, BC, Loves Flexible Schedule!
- Gibran, MN, Homeschooler
- Jacqui, AU, Australian Mum
- Jodi, MN, Management Background
- Krissy, TX, Stay At Home Mom
- Mary, TX, Web Design Background
- Panthea, OK, Advocacy Background
- Peggy, TX, Fine Arts Background
- Teri, AZ, Crazy Christmas Light House
- Veronica, MI, Works With Nonprofits
- Willene, GA, Elder Caregiver