People Like You: Willene, GA, Mom of 3
My husband is Ray and we have 3 grown children and 4 grandchildren. My EveVenture business allows me to care for my elderly aunt and uncle in my home.
Before I discovered EveVenture, I was trying to work a business all by myself. It was very hard and lonely and I had little success. I needed and wanted to work from home, but I had to find a business that would provide the income I was looking for. Needless to say, the support that EveVenture offered was a BIG attraction for me. I partnered with them in September 2006 and over these past 4 years have been amazed at the amount of ongoing training and support that is provided. The founders and executive team members give so much of their time and expertise to provide us the very best tools available. I look forward to a long and successful relationship with EveVenture.
EveVenture is For You
EveVenture is for people with diverse professional, educational, and personal backgrounds including:
- Working parents who wish they could be home more often
- Stay at home moms looking for ways to bring in an extra income
- Homeschoolers seeking a way to supplement their income around school hours
- Recent college graduates seeking clarity about what to do next
- Hard working people who feel trapped in their current careers
- People who dream of something more for themselves and their families.
Check us out and you just might find that EveVenture is for you, too!
"Don't wait for a light to appear at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself."— Sara Henderson
More People Like You
- Dawn, OH, Sense of Accomplishment
- Eirena, BC, Loves Flexible Schedule!
- Gibran, MN, Homeschooler
- Jacqui, AU, Australian Mum
- Jodi, MN, Management Background
- Krissy, TX, Stay At Home Mom
- Mary, TX, Web Design Background
- Panthea, OK, Advocacy Background
- Peggy, TX, Fine Arts Background
- Teri, AZ, Crazy Christmas Light House
- Veronica, MI, Works With Nonprofits
- Willene, GA, Elder Caregiver