People Like You: Teri, AZ, Mom of 2
I lived in Florida with my husband and had worked in corporate America for 11 years when I quit my job right after our daughter was born. I didn't want someone else raising her and seeing all of her "firsts" while I missed them!
We were obviously a dual income family and I knew I needed to do something to generate an income but selling products, hosting home parties and collecting money weren't any of the "somethings" I wanted to do. I began searching for a work at home business on the internet and found our team and company! That was over 10 years ago!
We now live in Arizona with our daughter who is now 10 and our son who is 8. The freedom both time wise and finanically that the businesses has afforded us in phenomenal! I am involved in the kids' school, volunteer as a class mom, teach Sunday school at the church and spend as much time with the family as we can. We also get to enjoy each other when we take off for a long weekend in our RV.
The other big thing that this business has allowed us to do is Christmas Lights! Yes, we are one of those crazy Christmas Light houses - we have over 75,000 lights that are synchronized to music! I am able to work part-time in November with my business because it takes us about 20 days to get all the lights up and the music set. After that we host a gingerbread decorating party for about 15 families!
EveVenture is For You
EveVenture is for people with diverse professional, educational, and personal backgrounds including:
- Working parents who wish they could be home more often
- Stay at home moms looking for ways to bring in an extra income
- Homeschoolers seeking a way to supplement their income around school hours
- Recent college graduates seeking clarity about what to do next
- Hard working people who feel trapped in their current careers
- People who dream of something more for themselves and their families.
Check us out and you just might find that EveVenture is for you, too!
"Don't wait for a light to appear at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself."— Sara Henderson
More People Like You
- Dawn, OH, Sense of Accomplishment
- Eirena, BC, Loves Flexible Schedule!
- Gibran, MN, Homeschooler
- Jacqui, AU, Australian Mum
- Jodi, MN, Management Background
- Krissy, TX, Stay At Home Mom
- Mary, TX, Web Design Background
- Panthea, OK, Secure Retirement
- Peggy, TX, Fine Arts Background
- Teri, AZ, Crazy Christmas Light House
- Veronica, MI, Works With Nonprofits
- Willene, GA, Elder Caregiver