People Like You: Panthea, OK, Mom of 6
Originally, Chuck & I began working from home with EveVenture so that one of us could be home with our kids. We are parents of six and we definitely needed that second income coming into our home! EveVenture provided us that ability and we're very grateful for that time with our children.
Years later, now Chuck & I are empty-nesters and we are working on a more secure retirement. We are looking forward to the adventures in our retirement years. We are in our 50's and love to travel, and this company is providing us the luxury of seeing the country and also planning a trip to Europe! We are not ready to just sit on the front porch in our rocking chairs and watch the world go by.
Now I understand why old people get convertibles. So if you see a crazy old couple in your rear view mirror in a red convertible, it just might be the Bakers!
Join us here at EveVenture, we can definitely put together a roadmap for you to reach the goals for you and your family!
EveVenture is For You
EveVenture is for people with diverse professional, educational, and personal backgrounds including:
- Working parents who wish they could be home more often
- Stay at home moms looking for ways to bring in an extra income
- Homeschoolers seeking a way to supplement their income around school hours
- Recent college graduates seeking clarity about what to do next
- Hard working people who feel trapped in their current careers
- People who dream of something more for themselves and their families.
Check us out and you just might find that EveVenture is for you, too!
"Don't wait for a light to appear at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself."— Sara Henderson
More People Like You
- Dawn, OH, Sense of Accomplishment
- Eirena, BC, Loves Flexible Schedule!
- Gibran, MN, Homeschooler
- Jacqui, AU, Australian Mum
- Jodi, MN, Management Background
- Krissy, TX, Stay At Home Mom
- Mary, TX, Web Design Background
- Panthea, OK, Secure Retirement
- Peggy, TX, Fine Arts Background
- Teri, AZ, Crazy Christmas Light House
- Veronica, MI, Works With Nonprofits
- Willene, GA, Elder Caregiver