People Like You: Panthea, OK, Mom of 6
I was working as a Victim's Advocate for the County Attorney's office when our daughter was injured in a school bus accident in December of 2003. I was really upset that they just dropped her off at the end of our driveway bleeding from the head with a concussion and never bothered to call paramedics. It became clear to me that the adults who were left in charge of my child during the day were not doing their jobs! So I began looking for something to do from home so that I would be the adult in charge of my children's care and safety.
With EveVenture, I have found the best home based business for me to work around my kids' schedules at school and to earn the income that I had become accustomed to as a Victim's Advocate.
EveVenture is For You
EveVenture is for people with diverse professional, educational, and personal backgrounds including:
- Working parents who wish they could be home more often
- Stay at home moms looking for ways to bring in an extra income
- Homeschoolers seeking a way to supplement their income around school hours
- Recent college graduates seeking clarity about what to do next
- Hard working people who feel trapped in their current careers
- People who dream of something more for themselves and their families.
Check us out and you just might find that EveVenture is for you, too!
"Don't wait for a light to appear at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself."— Sara Henderson
More People Like You
- Dawn, OH, Sense of Accomplishment
- Eirena, BC, Loves Flexible Schedule!
- Gibran, MN, Homeschooler
- Jacqui, AU, Australian Mum
- Jodi, MN, Management Background
- Krissy, TX, Stay At Home Mom
- Mary, TX, Web Design Background
- Panthea, OK, Advocacy Background
- Peggy, TX, Fine Arts Background
- Teri, AZ, Crazy Christmas Light House
- Veronica, MI, Works With Nonprofits
- Willene, GA, Elder Caregiver