People Like You: Krissy, TX, Mom of 3
Almost a decade ago, I was a stay at home mom with a young child at home. My oldest son was not quite three years old when I stumbled upon a concept that was directed at moms wanting to work from home.
I decided to get more information. I called a phone number and got the facts and just a couple of days later I was working at home. I had no idea then that my part time home business would turn into a full time income - even though I've worked less than 20 hours a week on average.
I would have laughed back then if someone would have told me that I would coach hundreds of women over the next decade. Yet, that is what happened. I found a simple home business I could do from home, around my children, my life, and whatever else I needed to schedule it around. I learned to teach others to have the same success.
Best of all, I didn't need a large investment to start. I didn't want something where I had to sell inventory and keep products stocked in my home. I'd been to makeup consultations and cooking parties. While I thought their products were great and generally enjoyed my time with the hostess, I would never have felt comfortable hosting those sorts of parties. My personality is more reserved and shy compared to most folks.
I got to work following a simple plan and learned to teach others the same concepts. Over the years, I partnered with several other moms who had experienced the same success. We teamed up to share the concept with as many people who wanted to learn. We are now part of a volunteer organization called EveVenture. We now work with both men and women, married and single of all ages. The training is complimentary.
We can help you gain clarity, self-confidence, and the knowledge to succeed at home, on your own hours. We can provide you with techniques and skill sets that we've learned in over 4 decades of combined experience. With the ability to stay home and contribute to your household budget, you will be more empowered and ready to have the choices that the extra income allows you.
EveVenture is For You
EveVenture is for people with diverse professional, educational, and personal backgrounds including:
- Working parents who wish they could be home more often
- Stay at home moms looking for ways to bring in an extra income
- Homeschoolers seeking a way to supplement their income around school hours
- Recent college graduates seeking clarity about what to do next
- Hard working people who feel trapped in their current careers
- People who dream of something more for themselves and their families.
Check us out and you just might find that EveVenture is for you, too!
"Don't wait for a light to appear at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself."— Sara Henderson
More People Like You
- Dawn, OH, Sense of Accomplishment
- Eirena, BC, Loves Flexible Schedule!
- Gibran, MN, Homeschooler
- Jacqui, AU, Australian Mum
- Jodi, MN, Management Background
- Krissy, TX, Stay At Home Mom
- Mary, TX, Web Design Background
- Panthea, OK, Secure Retirement
- Peggy, TX, Fine Arts Background
- Teri, AZ, Crazy Christmas Light House
- Veronica, MI, Works With Nonprofits
- Willene, GA, Elder Caregiver