People Like You: Jodi, MN, Mom of 5
While looking for a work at home opportunity one of my criteria was that the company had to be a part of the Better Business Bureau. EveVenture was the ONLY Company that could confirm that they were.
After hearing the information about EveVenture and their partner company it made total sense. Why wouldn’t you partner up with them? I would be crazy not to I thought.
I joined the EV Team May of 2007. A lot has changed since then. I worked closely with my team members and I was able to quit my full-time job as a Human Resources Manager the summer of 2010.
I was able to re-prioritize that which means the most to me in my life: my family. In my eyes, it doesn’t get any better than that. Now I have the best of both worlds, I’m earning an income working around my family and their schedule…I’m the BOSS now.
EveVenture is For You
EveVenture is for people with diverse professional, educational, and personal backgrounds including:
- Working parents who wish they could be home more often
- Stay at home moms looking for ways to bring in an extra income
- Homeschoolers seeking a way to supplement their income around school hours
- Recent college graduates seeking clarity about what to do next
- Hard working people who feel trapped in their current careers
- People who dream of something more for themselves and their families.
Check us out and you just might find that EveVenture is for you, too!
"Don't wait for a light to appear at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself."— Sara Henderson
More People Like You
- Dawn, OH, Sense of Accomplishment
- Eirena, BC, Loves Flexible Schedule!
- Gibran, MN, Homeschooler
- Jacqui, AU, Australian Mum
- Jodi, MN, Management Background
- Krissy, TX, Stay At Home Mom
- Mary, TX, Web Design Background
- Panthea, OK, Secure Retirement
- Peggy, TX, Fine Arts Background
- Teri, AZ, Crazy Christmas Light House
- Veronica, MI, Works With Nonprofits
- Willene, GA, Elder Caregiver