People Like You: Jacqui, AU, Mum of 3
Being a mum of 3, I felt that I needed to be home for my children.
My son was diagnosed with severe ADHD, requiring that I be on call with school at all times. I needed to find an alternative form of employment to help supplement my income, have a flexible schedule and NO Boss. We've all heard of people earning an income via the internet, right? Well I started looking
I came across EveVenture, I liked what I saw and requested further information. I haven't looked back since. My family's lifestyle has improved immensely. I've been able to home school my children at various stages of their educational lives. Family holidays are now in the budget. I've even had an overseas trip to USA.
There are many WOW factors for me with EveVenture. The main ones being the low cost to start my business, the ongoing support and training which I've received and offer to others and the great sense of achievement I feel seeing each of my team members improve their lives in ways they never thought possible.
EveVenture is For You
EveVenture is for people with diverse professional, educational, and personal backgrounds including:
- Working parents who wish they could be home more often
- Stay at home moms looking for ways to bring in an extra income
- Homeschoolers seeking a way to supplement their income around school hours
- Recent college graduates seeking clarity about what to do next
- Hard working people who feel trapped in their current careers
- People who dream of something more for themselves and their families.
Check us out and you just might find that EveVenture is for you, too!
"Don't wait for a light to appear at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself."— Sara Henderson
More People Like You
- Dawn, OH, Sense of Accomplishment
- Eirena, BC, Loves Flexible Schedule!
- Gibran, MN, Homeschooler
- Jacqui, AU, Australian Mum
- Jodi, MN, Management Background
- Krissy, TX, Stay At Home Mom
- Mary, TX, Web Design Background
- Panthea, OK, Advocacy Background
- Peggy, TX, Fine Arts Background
- Teri, AZ, Crazy Christmas Light House
- Veronica, MI, Works With Nonprofits
- Willene, GA, Elder Caregiver